04 May 2020
Pandemics have always shaped cities and therefore cities after “pandemic of Covid-19” could radically alter the urban life in the cities around the world. Planners and professionals will need to show way forward of well-planned path to recovery, solutions for healthier and safer urban life, and ensure more resilient responses in future.
Bangladesh Institute of Planners is going to publish a "Special Planning Magazine" on "Urban Planning in Post-Covid-19" highlighting future planning strategies and directions for cities and communities.
In this regard, BIP is inviting write up (within 1000-1500 words) on the following themes:
- Housing and Communities
- Transport and Infrastructure
- Community Services and Facilities
- Urban Environmental Management
- Urban Society and City Life
- Agriculture and Food Security
- Rural Planning and Regional Development
- Urban Informal Activities
- Economy, Industry and public health
- Pandemic/Crisis response Management
- Urban resilience and disaster management
- Climate Change Management
- Other related issue to Covid-19 and Citizen's life
For further queries, you can contact BIP Board Member (Research and Publication) Planner Md. Rejaur Rahman (firstname.lastname@example.org).
You are cordially invited to submit your write up at email@example.com by 02 June, 2020.
Planner Dr. Adil Mohammed Khan
Bangladesh Institute of Planners (BIP)